Half french-half english, I am a fully licensed guide and a graphic designer specialized in books and games for children. I am very inventive, with an imaginative twist.
I design creative and appealing visual materials and activity booklets to keep everyone engaged!
I have been living in Paris for 25 years, I love the city and know it like the back of my hand.
I closely follow the city’s actuality, keeping up-dated on family friendly cultural events and activities.
I love kids and enjoy showing them around Paris and having fun with them. I feel comfortable with young children as well as teenagers.
Let’s spend a memorable time together!
- colour yellow
- breakfast pain au chocolat
- food market in Paris Marche d’Aligre
- garden in Paris Jardin des Tuileries
- museum in Paris Centre Pompidou
- game in Paris chase Space Invader
- sport in Paris pétanque in Montmartre
What keeps me happy… meeting new people from all over the world!